제3회 글로벌부산관광포럼 > Busan Financial News

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Distinguished guests,

I sincerely welcome you to the 3rd Global Busan Tourism Forum, hosted by Busan Financial News in     

cooperation with Busan Metropolitan City, and Financial News. I would like to express our sincere

gratitude to all attendees with an interest in Busan Metropolitan City for their support of this event, and 

to Shim, Jeong Bo, President, Busan Tourism Organization, Huh, Yong Do, Chairman, Busan Chamber 

of Commerce & Industry. It is my honor to give special thanks to Kim, Nam Jo, President, The Tourism  

Science Society of Korea, for his keynote and Brendan T. Chen (Professor, National Chin-Yi University 

of Technology, Taichung, Taiwan) and Malcolm Cooper (Emeritus Professor, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific 

University Beppu, Japan) whom travelled from abroad for this presentation 

In this time of rising expectations of 'Spring on the Korean Peninsula', with the recent Inter-Korean  

summit and the upcoming North Korea-United States summit, the '3rd Global Busan Tourism Forum' 

has become even more meaningful. Thanks to suspension of the Chinese government's ban on 

traveling to Korea, Chinese travelers (or youkes) have begun to visit Korea again and news of 

Chinese cruise ships entering the port of Busan has been heard.

In this year's forum, we set forth a primary theme of Tourism City Busan - Open a New Path; and a 

secondary theme is to attract Japanese tourists, initiating the one-day shuttle tourism era as well as 

expansion of tourism exchange between Busan - Taiwan and Southeast Asia tourism.

Busan Financial News, launched as a First-class Financial Newspaper that leads the regional  

economy in the global era, marks its sixth anniversary this year. I am confident that the opinions of 

experts from home and abroad presented in this forum will guide Busan on its path to becoming a 

global tourism city. Busan Financial News is committed to leading the regional economy by 

discovering better opportunities for Busan, and we wish every one of you the best of health and 

good luck.

Thank you. 

Kim, Joo Hyun,

PRESIDENT & CEO,

The Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.