제15회 서울국제파생상품컨퍼런스 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Welcome to the 15th Seoul International Derivatives & Alternative Investments Conference.

Especially, I would like to take this opportunity to give my thanks to Mr. Lee, Jin Bok, the

Chairman of National Policy Committee, Mr. Seo, Tae Jong, the First Senior Deputy General

of FSS, and Mr. Hwang, Young Key, the Chairman of Korea Financial Investment Association.

Seoul International Derivatives & Alternative Investments Conference would not be what it is

now, without the help from the Financial Supervisory Service, Financial Services Commission,

Korea Financial Investment Association, Korea Exchange, and other financial institutions, banks,

security companies, and asset management companies. Once again, I appreciate all of you for

your support. And, I expect the keynote speech of Mr. Bill Herder, the Head of Asia-Pacific of

FIA and Choi, Young Soo, president of Korea Derivative Association will be a highly educating

opportunity for all of us here, regarding the theme of this year's conference, "Era of Change,

New Challenges of the Derivatives and Alternative Investment Market".

The financial environment in South Korea and other parts of the world is nothing like what it

used to be a decade ago. The Kospi is record high, but the derivative market in South Korea

is shrinking more and more as time goes on. The voices of experts, who tries to invigorate the

derivative market, in order to find a breakthrough for South Korean economy as well as the

financial market, sound so empty. No regulations or supervision will be meaningful if the market

is already dead.

In this regard, I expect that this year's conference will help us examine the reality, issues, and

alternatives for the current financial market in South Korea and the world, and especially will be

the opportunity to gather some expert inputs and ideas on how to revive the derivative market.

In addition, we will be discussing the strategies to expand to the global alternative investment

market, which is gaining more and more attention from the pension funds and institutional investors,

in detail.

The sweltering summer is coming to an end, and we are about to see the beginning of the fall,

which is when the heaven is high and the horses get fat. I sincerely hope for the success of

everyone who joined us here. Thank you for listening.

Kim, Joo Hyun

President & CEO,

The Financial News​

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.