제2회 글로벌부산관광포럼 > Busan Financial News

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Dear Distinguished Guests,
Busan Financial News sincerely welcomes you to the 2nd Global Busan Tourism Forum, jointly hosted

by the city of Busan and Busan Financial News. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Suh

Byung-soo, Mayor of Busan Metropolitan City, Cho Sung-je, Chairman of the Busan Chamber of Commerce

and Industry, and Byun Woo-hee, President of the Tourism Science Society of Korea. I would also like

to give special thanks to Lim Sang-taek, Present Chairman of  Busan Future Tourism Network, who will

present a lecture on the development of the Busan tourism industry as well as Eugene Y. ROH, Professor

at the University of Central Michigan in the USA, and Sarah Lee Tucker, Senior Vice President of the Las

Vegas Sands Group.

The tourism industry is considered to be a complex, high-value industry. Major cities around the world are

fiercely competing to attract tourists, and we must not fall behind. Today is the day that major beaches of

Busan, including Haeundae are open. Busan boasts a beautiful coastline and natural environment, and is

a most suitable location for the development of a global tourism city.

Busan's tourism infrastructure is maturing into its true character in earnest. Gimhae New Airport, a

government-run project, has passed the preliminary feasibility study of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure

and Transport, and will soon be reformed as the representative international airport of Korea. In addition,

the Busan International Passenger Terminal, which will serve as a gateway to Eurasia, will also be opening

its doors to large cruise ships.

There has been a temporary reduction in the number of Chinese tourists, or “Youke”, but thanks to the

rapid response of Busan City, the number of tourists from Japan and Southeast Asia has increased

remarkably. Thus, the potential of 'Tourism Busan' can be truly infinite if we utilize the abundant tourism

resources and conditions of Busan,

Our Honored Guests,
This year, Busan Financial News, which launched as the ‘First-class Economic Newspaper’, leading the

regional economy in the global era, marks its fifth anniversary. To mark the occasion, we are hosting the

2nd Global Busan Tourism Forum this year under the theme of 'Busan Tourism in Crisis - a New challenge'.

I hope that this forum will gather the wisdom of domestic and foreign experts to become a valuable place

to find solutions with which to tackle the crisis.

Thanks to your support, Busan Financial News is growing steadily. Furthermore, the 4th Busan Global

Financial Forum will be held this fall. Busan Financial News is committed to leading the development of

Busan in the tourism and finance sectors. We wish all of you good luck and the very best of health.

Thank you.

Jeon Jae-ho

Chairman & CEO,
Busan Financial News/Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.