제6회 모바일코리아포럼 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

​Distinguishe guests from Korea and foreign countries, welcome to the 6th Mobile Korea Forum

co-hosted by the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning and Financial News. I especially thank

Chaiman Hong Mun-jong of National Assembly Science, ICT, Future Planning Broadcasting and

Communications Committee and Park Min-sik National Assembly member of Saenuri Party for

their time despite their busy schedule.

In addition, I am deeply thankful for the Ministry of Trad, Industry and Energy and Korea Communications

Commission and officials of several related organizations who sponsored this forum.

Today in this place, we invited two distinguished keynote speakers. Professor Larry Leifer of U.S.

Stanford University D School is a person who designed a creative program called Design Thinking. 

And CEO Dov Moran ofIsraeli venture company Comigo is a person called as 'Israeli venture hero' by

developing portable storage device, i.e. USB memory for the first time in theworld. I would like to thank

both of you.

We determined the theme of this Forum as Creative destruction, break the framework of thought.

Creative destructionreminds us of Joseph Schumpeter considered as one of the greatest economists

in the 20th century. Itis no exaggeration to say that today we live in a world where creative destruction

mentioned by Schumpeter is taking place almost every day.

A place where old things disappeared is filled with new things. The 21st century is the flood ear of

technologies converged with Information and Communication Technologh(ICT). Driverless carsand

Internet of Things(IoT), Fin-tech combining ICT and finance can be said to be gook examples. To

keep up with this flow and on step ahead than others, we should break the framework of stereotypes.

For specific realization of creative economy, the government is establishing the creative economy

innovation centers all over Korea. I hope such government efforts will get a fruitful outcome.

I hope todays forum profitable time for all participants and wish you all good health.

Thankyou.

Jeon, Jae-ho

Chairman & CEO,

The Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.