제6회 국제 지식재산권 및 산업보안 컨퍼런스 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Honorable Guests,

Welcome you all for the 6th International Intellectual Property & Industrial Security Conference jointly

held by the Korean Intellectual Property Office and Financial News. Id like to send my special gratitude

to Mr. Choi, Dong Gyou, the Commissioner of the Korean Intellectual Property Office, Senator Jeong Gap

Yoon, Senator Won Hye Young, Mr. Koo Cha Yul the Chairman of Presidential Council on Intellectual

Property, Mr. Lee Kwan Sup the first vice minister of trade, industry and energy, Mr. Choi Jae Yoo the

second vice minister of science, ICT and future planning, and Mr. Lee Cheol Sung the vice chief of the

National Police Agency. Id like to also say thank you to Mr. Park Chan Gu, the president of Kumho

Petrochemical Co., Ltd., the leading figures in financial circles, and government authorities and people

concerned who supported this conference. I also thank you to Mr. Ognian Shentov, the attorney for the

special keynote speech, professor Anupam Chander and other lecturers inside and outside Korea. 

The world is facing the 4th Industrial Revolution based on innovative technology. Not long before, the latest

technology such as virtual reality, IoT, artificial intelligence, will be a main part of our daily life. Intellectual

property and industrial security will become more important in this age. With the fundamental paradigm of

industry changing, were facing new tasks in terms of intellectual property and industrial security. 

Intellectual property is growth engine and the future property of a country. With constant exertions, Korea

has become one of the four largest patent powers in the world. However, we still have a room to improve

the environment surrounding intellectual property and industrial security. Enterprises are still embroiled in

global patent disputes and were constantly suffering technology leakage. We have to find a wise way to

overcome these problems. 

Financial News topic for the conference this year is the future patent of artificial intelligence and the

economics of intellectual property. we will open a place for intensive discussion about intellectual property

strategies for future patents, technology protection in the complex technology era, technology protection for

export companies, etc. 

I believe this conference will be a great help to development of our industry with the greatest experts in

intellectual property and industrial security. I wish all of you have meaningful time.

Thank you.

Jae-Ho Jeon
Chairman & CEO,
The Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.