제10회 서울국제금융포럼 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished guests and participants!

I would like to warmly welcome and thank all of you for attending the 10th Seoul International Financial

Forum (SIFF) hosted by the Financial News, the “First-Class Economic Daily”

The Seoul International Financial Forum was first held in 2000 when the Financial News was founded,

and now in its 10th. First of all, I would love to extend my deep appreciation to all of you in the financial

industry who have helped the event take firm root as the Best Forum in Asia.

Recently I’ve been watching today’s globlal financial crisis, I can see the light of hope from home and

abroad. World Leaders on the G20 financial summit in London, early April, unveiled concrete steps

to jointly deal with the global economic recession. The fact that advanced and emerging economies

were able to reach a consensus has a very significant historic meaning. It's a very hopeful sign in

overcoming this financial crisis.

The Forum’s theme this year was decied as “New Market Directions after Global Financial Crisis,”

with hope to end its financial crisis earliere and face it wisely when it is over.

Today’s forum is attended by prominent government officials, scholars and field officers from home

and abroad and a Nobel Prize Winner. I am therefore looking forward to the next two days of this forum,

which will be a precious opportunity to exchange ideas and gather our combined wisdom to seek

solutions to resolve the difficult problems faced by the Korean economy and the global economy.

And so, it gives me great pleasure to declare the opening of the 10th Seoul International Financial Forum!

Jae-Ho Jeon

CEO & President,

The Financial News

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.