제6회 서울국제식품포럼 > Forum & Conference

본문 바로가기

파이낸셜뉴스 부산파이낸셜뉴스 가이드포스트 파이낸셜뉴스재팬 fnMICE

지난행사목록

본문

It is my great honor to attend this ceremony to extend my heartfelt welcome to all the guests

at the 6th Seoul International Food Forum. Especially, I would like to extend my gratitude to

Member of the Democratic Party, Mr. Kim Hyun-Gwon, Australian Ambassador, Mr. James

Choi, and Director of Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, Mr. Ryu Young-Jin for taking time to

attend this ceremony.

The food industry accounts for a greater and greater portion of national economy, and its

importance is also growing more and more. The food industry reaches approx. 75 trillion won

in sales and is estimated to account for 4.5% of GDP. Moreover, it is an important industry

which directly affects people’s happiness and health.

Therefore, the food industry is most influenced by changes of the environment and society.

All of the factors such as globalization of rapidly changing market, higher income levels,

urbanization, and aging make the food industry create new challenges and opportunities.

Particularly human desire for wellbeing has shifted concerns about food from just ‘food items’

or ‘safety’ to ‘health.’ The demand for healthy food is expected to continuously increase both

in Korea and global market.

In this connection, the Financial News has decided to select “Food, Maintaining Health” as the

theme of the 6th Seoul International Food Forum this year. I wish this forum would be of great

help to allow the Korean food industry and companies to take a leap forward and take the lead

in the K-food globalization in the global market.

Last, but not the least, I wish all instructors and attendees the very best and good health, and

would sincerely like to offer congratulations to this forum.

Thank you.

​Kim, Joo Hyun

President & CEO,

The Financial News​

첨부파일

서울특별시 서초구 강남대로 315, 파이낸셜뉴스빌딩 9층 | TEL. 02-6965-0016 | FAX. 02-6965-0000 | E-mail : 8amwon@fnnews.com
Copyright ⓒ파이낸셜뉴스. All rights reserved.